- Call for Registration: 1 September 2017
- Early Bird Deadline: 30 November 2017 (extended to 10 January 2018)
- Online Registration Closes: 27 June 2018
The following registration packages are available for the ICL20 Cape Town. Fees are quoted in ZAR and include 14% Value Added Tax (VAT).
|Registration Categories South Africa And Africa|
|Member early bird (LSSA, SAALA, ALASA, SAALT)||R 4,000.00|
|Member standard (LSSA, SAALA, ALASA, SAALT)||R 5,200.00|
|Member on-site (LSSA, SAALA, ALASA, SAALT)||R 6,250.00|
|Non member early bird||R 4,800.00|
|Non member standard||R 6,240.00|
|Non member on-site||R 7,488.00|
|Registration Categories International|
|Early bird||R 5,400.00|
|Registration Categories Students|
|Students Early Bird||R 3,900.00|
|Students standard / on-site||R 4,290.00|
|Registration Categories Day Registrations|
|Day registration early bird||R 1,500.00|
|Day registration standard||R 1,700.00|
|Day registration late / on site||R 1,900.00|
The registration packages include the following:
Delegate Registration Package
- Attendance of all sessions
- Welcome function
- Refreshment breaks and lunch
Day Registration Package
- Attendance of all sessions on the day
- Refreshment breaks and lunch
Criteria for Students
- Not in full time employment
- Doing PHD or post graduate studies in year of the congress (2018)
Welcome Function: Sunday 1 July 2018
An additional ticket can be purchased for accompanying persons = R300 pp
Congress Dinner: Thursday 5 July 2018
Fee for delegates and accompanying persons = R600 pp
EFT/ Bank Deposit (an invoice with the bank details will be sent to delegates just after registration)
Online Credit Card (after completing the registration online it will proceed to the online credit card payment page)
Please note that all Early Bird payments have to be done, and cleared through the bank by 10 January 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to and attendance at the ICL20, 2018 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Assembly.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period. Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- All standard fees must be paid within one month of their registration or by the latest 14 May 2018.
- An invoice with the Congress bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg ID number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to ICL20
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the ICL20 bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
- No online registrations will be accepted after Wednesday 27 June 2018.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- Cancellations received on or before 6 March 2018 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 7 March 2018 and 14 May 2018 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 14 May 2018 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received after 14 May 2018 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Congress.
For enquiries click here